TESD Specialist II
POSITION: TESD Specialist II
FORMER INCUMBENT: VIGNETTE D. NAVASERO (Promoted)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-TESDS2-69-2017
OFFICE: TESDA – NCR Regional Operations Division
SALARY: SG-16 31,765.00 PERA: 2,000.00
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Bachelors Degree relevant to the job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
• With training in Program Registration and Compliance Audit
• With knowledge in Information Technology
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of the position:
15% Handles systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective program implementation
15% Provides technical services to agency beneficiaries
15% Prepare reports and monitor programs
10% Consolidates data and other periodic reports
10% Respond to public inquiries.
10% Prepare internal and external communications.
10% Coordinates with different offices
10% Conduct compliance audit
5% Performs other functions as may be required.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than December 17, 2018:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2017-2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2017 and January to June 2018 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• Potential Assessment Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.