25% - Directs the collegial formulation of policies relative to the programs of the Office; 25% - Directs the planning of programs and activities and the resources required for the efficient and effective execution of the programs of the Office; 15% - Directs the organization of systems and procedures and the execution of plans; 15% - Directs the monitoring of outputs and the evaluation of outcomes; 10% - Leads in building a strong and capable and motivated workforce within the Office; and 10% - Establishes and maintains linkages with external partners.
Education: Master’s Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Planning Skills •Oral and Written Communication Skills •Monitoring and Evaluation Skills •Negotiation Skills •Research and Development Skills •Skills in Networking and Linkaging •Conflict Management Skills •Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics •Assertive and can work under pressure •With Analytical and Creative Thinking •Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than January 3, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR CESPES Ratings for CY 2020 OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division