20% - Assists the Executive Director in managing the operations and activities of the Executive Office; 20% - Establishes and maintains partnerships with external partners/stakeholders in TVET; 20% - Assists the Executive Director in formulation of policies and guidelines for maintenance and enhancement of the efficient and effective implementation of TVET delivery systems, curriculum development, technology research, trainers’ capability building and other related programs for schools, centers, enterprises, and communities within acceptable standards; 20% - Assists the Executive Director in the planning, executing and monitoring of programs, systems and processes of the Executive Office; 10% - Manages in building a strong, capable and motivated workforce in the National Institute for Technical Education and Skills Development; and 10% - Perform other functions as may be authorized.
Education: Master’s Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from CSC Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Planning Skills •Oral and Written Communication Skills •Monitoring and Evaluation Skills •Negotiation Skills •Research and Development Skills •Skills in Networking and Linkaging •Conflict Management Skills •Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics •Assertive and can work under pressure •With Analytical and Creative Thinking •Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than January 3, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial training programs training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR CESPES Ratings for CY 2020 OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division