20% - Prepares Bidding documents; 15% - Prepares the Minutes of Meeting and Resolutions of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC); 15% - In-charge in the sale and distribution of the bidding documents to interested bidders; 10% - Assists in the publication/advertisement of ITB/REI and posting of bid opportunities and awards; 10% - Provides administrative support to the BAC and Technical Working Group (TWG); 10% - Organizes and makes all necessary arrangements for the BAC and the TWG meetings and conferences; 10% - Maintains files of the procurement made thru competitive bidding and other negotiated procurement; 5% - Assists in the monitoring of procurement activities and milestones for proper reporting to Government Procurement and Policy Board (GPPB); and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 1 year of relevant experience Training: 4 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•With training on the Government Procurement Reform Act, otherwise known as Republic Act 9184 and its implementing rules and regulations and other procurement-related training programs •Exceptional skills in written and oral communication •Working knowledge on MS Office Applications •Good in oral and written communications •Possesses positive work attitude •Excellent interpersonal relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2021 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division