15% - Handles systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective program implementation; 15% - Provides technical assistance to agency beneficiaries; 15% - Prepares reports and monitors programs; 10% - Consolidates data and other periodic reports; 10% - Responds to public inquiries; 10% - Prepares internal and external communications; 10% - Coordinates with different offices; 10% - Conducts compliance audit; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree Experience : 1 year of relevant experience Training : 4 hours of relevant training Eligibility : Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
•With National Certificate II •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude •Good moral character and work ethics •Can work under pressure
All interested applicants must upload their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2 not later than 21 October 2021:
- Letter of intent addressed to:
Dir. TONI JUNE A. TAMAYO, CESO III
Regional Director, TESDA Region IV-A
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Service Records/Certificate of Employment;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the photocopies of training certificates;
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating in the last rating period of at least Very Satisfactory (if applicable);
- Photocopy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated of Eligibility by CSC or PRC; and
- List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone
number, e-mail address):
− Subordinate (if applicable)
− Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
"TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled".
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to: https://bit.ly/TESDA_4A_Recruitment_V2
MA. YVONNIE D. REINOSO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer TESDA Region IV-A