5% - Prepares the budget proposal of the division; 10% - Ensures the execution of plans and conduct of local and international competitions; 5% - Develops and maintains a database on Regional/Provincial/District Office (ROPODO) programs, projects and service implementations relative to the provincial, regional, zonal, national, and international skills competitions; 10% - Spearheads the development of skill competition guidelines and handbooks; 5% - Ensures the submission of reports from the COROPOTI for submission to concerned Offices in the Central Offices; 5% - Assists in providing technical services to Regional/Provincial/District Offices in the conduct of Skills Competitions; 10% - Prepares technical training plans, recommend program design and assist in the preparation of monitoring frameworks in preparation for international skills competitions; 5% - Assists in the training and in the preparation of assessment materials for potential competitors, experts/coaches; 10% - Establishes linkages with industry partners for specific technical trainings; 5% - Assists in the procurement of tools, equipment and materials as required by International competitions; 5% - Assists in the registration of Philippine delegation to International Competitions; 10% - Implements systems and procedures to ensure effective and efficient implementation of programs; 10% - Analyzes outcomes of International Skills Competitions and recommends improvements and interventions for improvement of services; and 5% - Performs other related functions as may be assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 2 years of relevant experience Training: 8 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses positive work values •Good interpersonal relations •Good moral character and work ethics
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than August 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division