15% - Assists the Training Center Chief in programming, organizing, and planning the training activities of the Regional Training Center and initiates the preparation of the In-Center Training Calendar; 10% - Reviews the Annual Procurement Plan (APP) and the Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP) of the Training Center; 15% - Coordinates Training Programs for community-based training with different Barangay Officials and NGOs/POs; 10% - Maintains and organizes the pool of trainers for Barangay-based training or in-center training; 10% - Assists the Center chief in formulating/revising policies/regulations or system for students, trainers and RTC staff in the conduct of TIPs, actual training, including administrative concerns/arrangement; 10% - Supervises, monitors and conducts training programs in the center, including TIPs, career guidance, and other related activities, such as but not limited to opening and closing ceremonies of the training program; 10% - Coordinates the preparation of all required reports; 10% - Supervises, directs, and coordinates all the administrative requirements/arrangements including the facilities of the Regional Training Center; 5% - Implements Quality Standards and Procedures; and 5% - Performs other related assignments.
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
•Preferably with experience in the following: 1) Planning, development and implementation of Training Program 2) Designing/Development of Training, Curriculum, Aids, and Learning materials 3) Facilitation of Community and Industry coordination and training •Proficient in oral and written communication •Knowledgeable in MS Office applications •Good in networking and linkaging •Possesses positive work attitude •Good interpersonal relations •Holder of National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at email@example.com not later than June 14, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division