15% - Directs, supervises and coordinates the operations and activities of the Center; 15% - Reviews and finalizes policy recommendations on TVET for approval of higher authorities; 10% - Recommends to the Operating Unit (OU) Head systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective policy program implementation; 10% - Provides technical services and staff advices on TVET to VocTech institutions, industries, worker's organizations, LGUs, NGOs and other stakeholders; 10% - Manages and implements plans, programs, projects and services; 10% - Initiates social marketing, advocacy and networking; 10% - Facilitates the monitoring and evaluation of programs, projects and services; 10% - Ensures active multi-sectoral participation of concerned public and private agencies on TVET; 5% - Recommends measures for effective and efficient operations of the division; and 5% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 4 years of supervisory/ management experience Training: 40 hours of supervisory/ management training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
•Planning Skills •Oral and written communication skills •Monitoring and evaluation skills •Negotiation skills •Conflict Management Skills •Research and development skills •Skills in networking and linkages •Knowledge in MS Office Applications •Preferably with experience in Center management and operations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial learning and development programs indicating the number of training hours and photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable);
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division