15% - Administers and implements the post-secondary program of the school; 15% - Prepared plans of supportive project activities of TESDA and manages its wholesome implementation; 15% - Assesses the school needs/operational requirements and prepares the necessary budget that would assure the carrying out of the goals and objectives of the school; 15% - Establishes linkages with industries and other agencies; 10% - Administers the On-the-Job training of students and in-plant training of school personnel; 15% - Provides leadership in harnessing the efforts and potentials of the school; and 15% - Performs related work and other assigned tasks.
Education: Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC Experience: 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience Training: 32 hours of supervisory/management training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
•Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude •Working knowledge/experience in social marketing advocacy •With high degree of commitment to work •Working knowledge of MS Office Applications •With good command in oral and written communication •Has good moral character
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS or may send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 26, 2021:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number)
Ø Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of supervisory/managerial learning and development programs indicating the number of training hours and photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 and 2020 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2020 and July to December 2020 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- For government employees only: a copy of previous appointment;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email address for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable);
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CYLIE AMOR G. LITAO
Acting Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division