20% - Assists the Chief in supervising and coordinating the operations of the Division; 10% - Recommends improvements and or new systems and procedures on property and supply management; 10% - Reviews and recommends approval on the procurement of office equipment and furniture, supplies and materials; 10% - Assists in supervising the conduct of physical inventory of office equipment and furniture, supplies and materials; 30% - Supervises the secretariat work for the Bids and Awards Committee; 10% - Responsible in the effective implementation of the TESDA Quality Management System on procurement management; and 10% - Performs other related functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the Job Experience: 3 years of relevant experience Training: 16 hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
Planning Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills Monitoring and Evaluation Skills Negotiation Skills Research and Development Skills Skills in Networking and Linkaging Conflict Management Skills Adheres to Professional/Work Ethics Assertive and can work under pressure With Analytical and Creative Thinking Excellent Interpersonal Relations
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to https://bit.ly/TESDAOnlineRecruitmentForm not later than September 26, 2022:
- Intent Letter indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its Item Number);
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017) (printed in legal size paper) subscribed and sworn to with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CSC Form 212, Revised 2017 can be downloaded at the CSC website);
- Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
- List of training programs attended indicating the number of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
- Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2021 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2022 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
- Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
- List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details and email addresses for the following categories:
- Subordinates (if applicable)
- Clients (if applicable)
- Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
- Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC;
- Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received) (if applicable);
- Expert Services (Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist) (if applicable); and
- Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates) (if applicable)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
CARMELITA S. CORBITO
Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division