- 20% Serves as Trainer in the Training Center - 15% Handles systems and procedures to ensure efficient and effective program implementation. - 15% Provides technical/instructional assistance to agency beneficiaries/stakeholders - 10% Monitors programs and prepares periodic report - 15% Assists in the development of procedures and techniques in assessing TVET needs as well as formulating education/training program of the Training Center - 10% Assists in directing, supervising and coordinating the operation and activities of the Training Center - 10% Prepares internal and external communications - 5% Performs related functions and other assigned task
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
•Preferably Engineering Graduate •Preferably NC and NTTC holder •Preferably Facilitate e-Learning Sessions (FELs) Certificate holder •Good in networking and linkaging
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than September 11, 2022:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to December 2021 for outside applicants; or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for
July to December 2021 and January to June 2022 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least a ‘Very Satisfactory’ Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• List of references for with contact details (residential/office address, telephone/cellphone number, e-mail address):
- Subordinate (if applicable)
- Client/Stakeholder (if applicable);
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
Applicants are advised to upload their application documents to:
MICHAEL SERGIO T. FRANCISCO
Human Resource Officer TESDA National Capital Region