SUPERVISING TESD SPECIALIST
POSITION: SUPERVISING TESD SPECIALIST
FORMER INCUMBENT: ULYSSES LUDWIG D. CORTEZ (RETIRED)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDAB-SVTESDS-135-2017
OFFICE: TESDA-REGION VI, PROVINCIAL TRAINING CENTER – ANTIQUE
SALARY: SG-22 Php66,867.00 PERA: Php2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• 10% - Program, organize and plan the training activities of the Provincial Training Center and initiates the preparation of the In-Center Training Calendar.
• 10% - Review and consolidate Annual Procurement Plan (APP) and the Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP).
• 10% - Coordinate Training Programs for community-based with different Barangay Officials and NGOs/POs.
• 10% - Maintain and organize pool of Trainers for Barangay-based training or In-Center Training.
• 10% - Review/Study request of different organizations/individuals for Barangay-based training or In-Center Training.
• 10% - Formulate/Revise policies/regulations or system for students, Trainers and PTC staff in the conduct of TIPs, actual training, including administrative concerns/arrangement.
• 10% - Direct, supervise, monitor, and coordinate the conduct of training programs in the center, including TIPs, Career Guidance and other related activities such as, but not limited to opening and closing ceremonies of training program.
• 10% - Coordinate the preparation of all required reports.
• 10% - Supervises, direct and coordinate all the administrative requirements/arrangement including the facilities of the Provincial TESD Center and
• 10% - Performs other related assignments.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
Training: 16 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
• Preferably with experience in the following:
• Planning, development and implementation of Training Program
• Designing/Development of Training, Curriculum, Aids and Learning Materials
• Facilitation of Community and Industry coordination and training
• Proficient in oral and written communication
• Knowledgeable in MS office applications
• Good in networking and linkaging
• Possesses positive work attitude
• Good interpersonal relations
• Holder of National TVET Trainer Certificate (NTTC)
• Work effectively in vocational education and training
• Lead workplace communication
• Develop small teams and individuals
• Supervise provision of quality customer service
• Supervise implementation of quality standards and procedures,
• Supervise the implementation of programs, projects and systems
• Supervise workplace health, safety, security, and environmental requirements
• Supervise the promotion of programs and services
• Utilize IT applications
• Mentor/Coach personnel
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division – Administrative Service located at TESDA COMPLEX, East Service Road, South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or may send via email at email@example.com not later than August 16, 2020:
• Letter of Intent indicating the position, office where the vacancy exists and its corresponding Item Number);
• Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
• Certificate of Completion on TESDA’s Online Course entitled “Practicing COVID 19 Preventive Measures in the Workplace”;
• Awards related to Performance (proof of evidences in the form of citation, medal and plaque for awards/rewards received);
• Expert Services (proof of evidences in the form of certificate of recornition as Resource Person/Speaker/Moderator/Panelist);
• Committees/ TWGs Participation (proof of evidences in the form of memorandum, office order, and/or certification/certificates);
• Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for July to December 2019 and January to June 2020 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• Management Competence Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor; three (3) Peers and one (1) Subordinate;
• Demonstrated Attitude and Commitment to Work to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor;
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy)
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
• Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC
• List of at least five (3-5) references for each category with contact details:
• Superior/Supervisor (1)
• Peer (3 pax)
• Subordinate (if applicable) (3 pax)
• Client/Stakeholder (3 pax);
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
ANNALYN S. PANOPIO
Chief Administrative Officer
PUBLICATION DATE: August 06, 2020