SENIOR TESD SPECIALIST (Reopen)
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than May 22, 2020:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Work Experience Sheet attachment to the PDS;
• Service Records for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies OR Certificate/s of Employment for outside applicants;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2019 for outside applicants OR Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to July 2019 and July to December 2019 (with at least Very Satisfactory Rating) for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• Copy of previous appointment for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• Potential Assessment Forms (2nd Level) to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1) Peer;
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• List of at least five (5) references with complete contact details for the following categories:
• Subordinates (if applicable)
• Clients (if applicable)
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
ANNALYN S. PANOPIO
Chief Administrative Officer
Human Resource Management Division
PUBLICATION DATE: May 12, 2020
© 2020 - Developed by: TESDA Planning Office - Labor Market Information Division