TESD Specialist II
POSITION: Technical Education and Skills Development Specialist II
FORMER INCUMBENT: N/A
ITEM NUMBER: TESDAB-TESDS2-12-2019
OFFICE: TESDA National Capital Region, Quezon City Lingkod Bayan Skills Development Center
SALARY: SG-16 33,584.00 RATA: N/A PERA: 2,000.00
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the Job
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
• With training in UTPRAS, Assessment and Certification and Scholarship
• Technical Expertise on TESDA Programs
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of the position:
- 20% Undertakes analysis and evaluation of project proposals and research studies
- 20% Provides technical / instructional services to agency beneficiaries.
- 20% Consolidates data and other periodic reports.
- 20% Assists in the development of procedures and techniques is assessing TVET needs and
in the formulation of educational / training program for his subject field.
- 20% Performs other related functions.
• Work effectively in vocational education and training
• Participate in workplace communication
• Work in team environment
• Interact with customers
• Implement quality standards and procedures
• Promote programs and services
• Write basic communication
• Utilize IT applications
• Gather data
• Maintain database
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than January 24, 2020:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates undertaken within the last 5 years (2014-2018);
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for January to June 2019 and July to December 2019 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2019 and July to December 2019 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy)
• Potential Assessment Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1)
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
AMELIA C. RAMIREZ
Chief Administrative Officer
FASD – TESDA NCR
PUBLICATION DATE: January 14, 2019