VOCATIONAL SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT II
POSITION: VOCATIONAL SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT II
FORMER INCUMBENT: IGMEDIO S. CASTICON (PROMOTED)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDAB-VOCSS2-56-2017
OFFICE: ISABELA SCHOOL OF ARTS AND TRADES (ISAT), TESDA-REGION II
SALARY: SG-26 Php107,444.00 PERA: P2,000.00 RATA: P15,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• (25%) Leads in building a strong and capable and motivated workforce within the school.
• (15%) Leads in clarifying the vision and the mission of the school and the formulation of strategic direction for the school.
• (15%) Reviews and finalizes policy recommendations on TVET for approval of higher authorities.
• (15%) Directs the planning of programs and the resources required for the efficient and effective execution of the programs of the school.
• (10%) Directs, supervises and coordinates the operations and activities of the school.
• (10%) Directs the monitoring of outputs and the evaluation of outcome.
• (10%) Establishes and maintains linkages with external partners in education, the local community and industry
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience
Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management experience
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility/Appropriate (RA 1080) Bar/Board (for positions involving practice of profession) CSEE/CES/Third Level Eligibility (if any)
• Must be a holder of NTTC in any program qualifications
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude
• Has knowledge/experience in social marketing and advocacy
• With high degree of commitment to work
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications
• With good command in oral and written communication
• Has good moral character
• Work effectively in vocational education and training
• Lead workplace communication
• Develop small teams and individuals
• Manage provision of quality customer service
• Manage compliance to quality standards and procedures
• Manage workplace health, safety, security, and environmental requirements
• Manage the promotion of programs and services
• Utilize IT applications
• Formulate institutional policies, guidelines and procedures
• Generate financial resources
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than October 18, 2019:
• Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with work experience sheet (CSC Form 22 Revised 2017);
• Proof of evidence in the form of citation, medal, plaque, for awards/rewards received;
• Accomplished Competency Based-Assessment Form for Director III to be rated by the applicant, peer, subordinate and immediate supervisor,
• Proof of evidences in the form of office order, certification/certificates for the following staff development interventions:
• Job rotation
• Industry immersion
• Cross posting
• Membership in Ad Hoc bodies
• List of supervisory/managerial learning and development programs attended within last five (5) years (2014-2018) indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates;
• CESPES Ratings for CY 2017 and CY 2018 or Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2017 and 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for January to June 2017, July to December 2017, January to June 2018 and July- to December 2018 and January to June 2019 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• Service Record;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Certified photocopy of transcript of records/diploma;
• Certified photocopy of eligibility Career Service Professional or Second Level eligibility, CES or CSEE (if any);
• List of at least five (3-5) references for each category with contact details:
• Superior/Supervisor (1)
• Peer (3 pax)
• Subordinate (if applicable) (3 pax)
• Client/Stakeholder (3 pax);
• TESDA Order/Office Order/Certificate of Employment (for outside applicant) duly signed by the immediate and previous supervisor indicating managerial/supervisory cumulative experience (specify date/month/year covered) with actual duties and responsibilities;
• Certificate of “Outstanding Accomplishment” together with evidence or proof for being an outstanding;
• List of staff being supervised duly certified by the immediate supervisor; and
• Certified thru copy of eligibility (CSC or PRC)
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MARIA VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer
PUBLICATION DATE: October 8, 2019