ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Job Order Basis)
POSITION: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Job Order Basis)
OFFICE: TESDA WOMEN’S CENTER, TESDA-NCR
Gate 1, East Service Road South Superhighway, Taguig City
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SALARY: P 900.00 per day
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis of financial data and performance;
• Process and pre-audit the Disbursement Vouchers, Obligation Request and Status, and Budget Utilization Requests;
• Prepares Bank Reconciliation Statements;
• Reconcile entries of monthly collections and deposits in the Report of Collections and Deposits (RCD) vis-à-vis OR and OP issued; and
• Performs other related duties as maybe assigned by superior
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
• Graduate of 4 years course preferably Accounting, Business Management or Banking and Finance;
• Knowledgeable in Government and Financial Accounting
• Proficient in oral and written communications.
• High level of computer literacy/working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude; and
• Strong administrative and diplomatic skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good in problem-solving skills
Good inter-personal relationship and work attitude
Ability to work well under pressure
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Ms. Janet A. Morales, HR Officer, TESDA Women's Center on or before October 21, 2019.
• Recent Curriculum vitae
• Certificate of Employment, if available;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours with certified photocopies of training certificates; and
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma