TESD Specialist I
POSITION: TESD Specialist I
FORMER INCUMBENT: RIZZIELYN R. PEREYRA (Promoted)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-TESDS1-35-2017
OFFICE: Regional Operations Division, TESDA-NCR
SALARY: SG-13 25,232.00 PERA: 2,000.00
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Bachelors Degree relevant to the job
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
• Good in oral and written communication
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications
• Good inter-personal relationship and work attitudes
• Good moral character and work ethics
• Can work under pressure
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES of the position:
25% Conducts initial review for Program Registration Application
25% Handles incoming and outgoing communications to district offices pertaining to application for program registration.
7% Assists in the updates of TVIs registered programs and AC accredited qualifications in TESDA Training Management Information System
20% Checks completeness of Audit Reports submission (Registered Programs and Assessment Centers).
8% Maintains filing system for Program Registration and Compliance Audit.
15% Performs other functions as may be required.
• Work effectively in vocational education and training
• Participate in workplace communication
• Work in team environment
• Interact with customers
• Implement quality standards and procedures
• Promote programs and services
• Utilize IT applications
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Personnel Section of FASD not later than May 5, 2019:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2018 and July to December 2018 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy);
• Potential Assessment Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and one (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.