POSITION : TESD Specialist I
FORMER INCUMBENT : Eudina H. David (Promoted)
ITEM NO. : TESDAB-TESDS1-420002-2003
OFFICE : Iloilo Provincial Office, Region VI
SALARY : SG-13 Php21,436.00 PERA: P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Assists in providing technical support on TESD Programs;
• Assists in gathering data as input to the TESD Plan;
• Coordinates the implementation of TESDA activities, services and projects;
• Prepares required periodic reports, minutes resolutions, promo materials/brochures; and
• Performs other duties and function as may be assigned from time to time.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience : None required
Training : None required
Eligibility : CS Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
• Conduct research;
• Coordinate implementation of activities;
• Prepare reports.
• Good in oral and written communication skills;
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications;
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude;
• Preferably with National Certificate II (NC II), NTTC, TM, Assessors’ Training.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than December 7, 2015:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2014 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for Calendar Year 2014 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Potential Assessment Forms duly accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and One (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer