POSITION : TESD Specialist I ITEM NO.: TESDAB-TESDS1-24-2014
OFFICE : Masbate Provincial Office, Region V
SALARY : SG-13 Php21,436.00 PERA: P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Prepares initial drafts of studies, systems and procedures;
• Assists in the provision of technical services to agency beneficiaries;
• Prepares periodic reports;
• Performs other related functions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience : None required
Training : None required
Eligibility : CS Professional/ Second Level Eligibility
• Conduct research;
• Coordinate implementation of activities;
• Prepare reports.
• Good communication skills (oral & written);
• Proficient in MS Office Application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop;
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude;
• Preferably an NC Holder of any qualification;
• Good moral character and work ethics.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than March 16, 2015:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2014 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for Calendar Year 2014 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Potential Assessment Forms duly accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and One (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer