POSITION : Administrative Aide IV
OFFICE : Office of the Regional Director, TESDA Region VII
SALARY : SG-4 Php11,181.00 PERA : P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Drives the official vehicle;
• Attends to the maintenance of the official vehicle;
• Performs minor repairs and trouble shooting;
• Performs messengerial tasks when requested;
• Prepares requirements on the use of vehicle; and
• Performs other related functions as may be required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : High School Graduate or completion of relevant vocational /trade course or completion of two-year studies in college
Experience : None Required
Training : None Required
Eligibility : Relevant MC 11 s. 1996/ Career Service ( Sub-Professional)/ First Level Eligibility
• Manages records;
• Conducts inventories; and
• Maintain physical assets.
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than January 20, 2015:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2014 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for Calendar Year 2014 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Potential Assessment Form (First Level Form)to be accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and 1 Peer;
• Demonstrated Attitude and Commitment to Work to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor;
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer