POSITION : Administrative Aide IV
OFFICE : Negros Provincial Office, Region VI
SALARY : SG-4 Php11,181.00
PERA : P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Performs clerical services to technical line officers;
• Assist in Program registration (check/ encode/ file/ monitor/ UTPRAS documents and TVI concerns; and
• Perform other tasks assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Completion of two-year studies in college
Experience : None required
Training : None required
Eligibility : Relevant MC 11 s. 1996/ Career Service ( Sub-Professional)/ First Level Eligibility
• Manages records;
• Conducts inventories; and
• Maintains physical assets.
• Computer literate;
• With positive work values;
• Can effectively participates in workplace communication
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than December 9, 2014 :
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2013 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for Calendar Year 2013 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Potential Assessment Form (First Level Form)to be accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and 1 Peer;
• Demonstrated Attitude and Commitment to Work to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor;
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer