SECURITY OFFICER II (CTO)
POSITION: SECURITY OFFICER II (CTO)
FORMER INCUMBENT: NEWLY CREATED POSITION
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-SECO2-2-2019 (TESDAB-SECO2-2-2019)
OFFICE: OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR-GENERAL (ODG)
SALARY: SG-15 Php30,531.00 PERA: P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• 20% Assists in the enforcement of security rules and measures in TESDS;
• 20% Assists the Security Officer on all matters relating to security in the office premises;
• 20% Complete quarterly inspection in the office facilities;
• 20% Assists in the conducts of training inspections and audits on security procedures; and
• 10% Perform other related functions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than August 1, 2019:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet with work experience sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2018 and July to December 2018, and January to June 2019 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Accomplished Potential Assessment (Level 2) by the immediate supervisor and 1 peer;
• List of at least five (5) references for each category with contact details:
• Subordinate (if applicable)
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however, that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer
PUBLICATION DATE: January 22, 2019