VOCATIONAL SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT I
POSITION: VOCATIONAL SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT I
FORMER INCUMBENT: CLEMENCIA T. IBARRA (RETIRED)
ITEM NUMBER: TESDA-OEOB-VOCSS1-60-2017 (TESDAB-VOCSS1-60-+2017)
OFFICE: PANGASINAN SCHOOL OF ARTS AND TRADES (PSAT) TESDA-REGION-I
SALARY: SG-25 Php95,083.00 PERA: P2,000.00 RATA: P15,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• (25%) Leads in building a strong and capable and motivated workforce within the school.
• (15%) Leads in clarifying the vision and the mission of the school and the formulation of strategic direction for the school.
• (15%) Reviews and finalizes policy recommendations on TVET for approval of higher authorities.
• (15%) Directs the planning of programs and the resources required for the efficient and effective execution of the programs of the school.
• (10% Directs , supervises and coordinates the operations and activities of the school.
• (10%) Directs the monitoring of outputs and the evaluation of outcome.
• (10%) Establishes and maintains linkages with external partners in education , the local community and industry
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education: Master’s degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience
Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility/Appropriate (RA 1080)Bar/Board(for positions involving practice of profession) CSEE/CES/Third Level Eligibility (if any)
• Must be a holder of NTTC in any program qualifications
• Good interpersonal relationship and work attitude
• Has knowledge/experience in social marketing and advocacy
• With high degree of commitment to work
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications
• With good command in oral and written communication
• Has good moral character
• Work effectively in vocational education and training
• Lead workplace communication
• Develop small teams and individuals
• Manage provision of quality customer service
• Manage compliance to quality standards and procedures
• Manage workplace health, safety, security, and environmental requirements
• Manage the promotion of programs and services
• Utilize IT applications
• Formulate institutional policies, guidelines and procedures
• Generate financial resources
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than August 1, 2019:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet with work experience sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017);
• Service Records;
• List of supervisory/managerial training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours together with the certified photocopies of training certificates undertaken within the last 5 years(2014-2018);
• CESPES Rating for CY 2018 or Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for CY 2018 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) ratings for January to June 2018 and July to December 2018 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies of at least Very Satisfactory Rating;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Management Competence Forms to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor; two (2) Peers and two (2) Subordinates;
• Demonstrated Attitude and Commitment to Work to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor;
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office;
• Certification signed by immediate or previous supervisors indicating managerial/supervisory cumulative experience (specify day-month-year covered) with actual duties and responsibilities listed down;
• List of at least five (5) references for each category with contact details:
• Superior or Supervisor
• Subordinates (if applicable)
• Client or Stakeholder;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC, CES or CSEE (if any).
“TESDA, as an Equal Opportunity agency, encourages a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Hence, applicants will not be discriminated on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation, provided, however that they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled”.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MARIA VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer
PUBLICATION DATE: July 22, 2019
© 2019 - Developed by: TESDA Planning Office - Labor Market Information Division