POSITION : Administrative Assistant III
OFFICE : TESDA CARAGA
SALARY : SG - 9 Php16,051.00
PERA : P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Operates the computer in encoding and printing data from source documents;
• Maintains the filing system and documentation system of the office;
• Prepares presentation materials, reports and statistics;
• Performs required housekeeping and reports malfunction to supervisor; and
• Performs other related functions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Completion of two (2) year studies in college or High School graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
Experience : 1 year of relevant experience
Training : 4 hours relevant training
Eligibility : Relevant MC 11 s. 1996/ Career Sub-Professional (1st Level Eligibility)
• Manage records
• Conduct inventory
• Maintain physical assets
• Proficient in the use of database software, email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
• Good communication and Writing Skills
• With the ability to work independently and as a team member
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than April 25, 2014:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2013 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for Calendar Year 2013 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment;
• Potential Assessment Forms duly accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and One (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer