POSITION : Two (2) Administrative Aide VI
OFFICE : TESDA-CAR
SALARY : SG - 6
PERA : P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Drafts/Types communications;
• Receives, sort, files and releases communications and other documents;
• Takes charge of the reproduction of materials;
• Maintains records, reports and other pertinent documents; and
• Performs other related functions.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Completion of two (2) year studies in college or high school grad. With relevant vocational/trade course
Experience : 1 year relevant experience
Training : 4 hours relevant training
Eligibility : Relevant MC 11, s. 1996 / Career Sub-Professional (1st Level Eligibility)
• Conduct inventory
• Provide support services
• Maintain physical assets
• With the ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good computing skills including the use of database software, email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
• Has the ability to manage time effectively
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to Human Resource Management Division, AS not later than April 25, 2014:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005);
• Service Records;
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates ;
• Potential Assessment Forms duly accomplished by Immediate Supervisor and One (1) Peer;
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma;
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment; and
• Certified true copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
MA. VERONICA M. SANDOVAL
Chief Administrative Officer