POSITION : Administrative Officer IV
OFFICE : TESDA Rizal Provincial Office
SALARY : Php 26,192/month PERA : P2,000.00
THE HIREE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Maintains the different book of accounts for all funds.
2. Analyze all accountability reports submitted to the Regional Office.
3. Reconciles the balances of accounts for all funds at the Provincial Office level.
4. Monitors the compliance to the notices of suspensions and disallowances issued.
5. Reviews all Disbursement Vouchers and accountability reports for submission to COA.
6. Prepares financial and accountability reports for submission to fiscal agencies.
7. Performs other related functions
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS OF THE HIREE ARE:
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience : 1 year of relevant to the job
Training : 4 hours of relevant training
Eligibility : Career Service Professional – 2nd Level Eligibility
All interested applicants must submit their application together with the following documents to TESDA Region IV-A CALABARZON Regional Office, not later than July 22, 2016:
• Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2005)
• Service Record for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies or Certificate of Employment for outside applicants
• List of training programs attended indicating the no. of training hours and photocopies of training certificates
• Performance Evaluation System (PES) Ratings for Calendar Year 2015 for outside applicants or Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) rating for January-June and July-December 2015 for TESDA applicants or applicants from other government agencies
• For government employee only: a copy of previous appointment
• Potential Assessment Form to be accomplished by your Immediate Supervisor and 1 Peer
• Accomplishments/Achievements done during the last three (3) years to be endorsed by the Head of Office
• Statement of duties and responsibilities for the positions held indicating the specified period covered (mm-dd-yy to mm-dd-yy)
• Certified true copy of transcript of records/diploma
• Certified true copy / Authenticated copy of Eligibility by CSC or PRC
IMPORTANT: The above documents must be enclosed in a brown folder, with the name of the applicant indicated on the side.
Failure to complete the submission of above documents within the set deadline shall mean
disinterest to vie for the position paving the way for non-inclusion in the deliberation process.
LUISITA S. DELA CRUZ, CESO IV